Monday, June 29, 2015

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends...  I finished up the "bar and roses" band and the black and white check divider for the next band........

....... then I thought I needed to work on "July" on the Prim Animal Sampler......


....so I hauled it out of the old WIP basket, and converted the called for DMC to WDW floss and started in on "July"  ..... I think I'll also do "August" to finish up the Summer months.......
_______________

It was a totally lazy weekend and I slept away most of Sunday......  lovely breeze and warm sun with the temps in the 70's make for one good ole nappin' day!!!!  Hope your weekend was as non-eventful!  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

14 comments:

  1. Both of your stitchings look great! You lucky guy, with temps like that. Sweating it out here in 95, 96 temps. Horrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful WIPs... I just love that flower border, nothing reminds me of California more than orange poppies.

    Have a beautiful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are just lovely! I hope Theresa releases your guild's sampler to the general public someday. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. I love that sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samplers! You are moving right along on Sojourner! I started mine last week (I mentioned you in my last post). It was a nice weekend weather wise. Brace yourself for tomorrow's temps 106!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sampler gets more beautiful each time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Prim Animal Sampler more each time I see it. Please let me know who the designer is. I would stitch this one. Sojourner is beautiful. Thanks..............Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both samplers are gorgeous! Enjoy those 70s for me, we're cooling off to the mid 100s next week 😕

    ReplyDelete
  9. That beautiful sampler just keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blackwork band in the first sampler. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely samplers, will be watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...