Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle Friends...before our glorious Tea, we did some quick reconnaissance at the local Thrift and Consignment shops (no Estate sales) and I found a couple of fun things....

... a couple of DVD's, "The Loved One" a comedy about the Business of death, and "Gladiator."  I also found a nice smallish seasonal cookbook from a Rotary Club out here by the Bay - and I found a cute little Patriotic Kitty..... 

.... from Jim Shore, although I'm not really a kitty kat person, I liked the sentiment.....  not sure if I'll keep him or not......  
_________________

That's about ti for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Fun thrifty finds! Love the colorful kitty and the sentiment it expresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that kitty and I'm not really a cat person. I would keep it for the patriotic value as I love to decorate with red, white, and blue. Or , it would be a great little gift to a cat lover friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cat's green eyes!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: I love thrifting, wonderful finds.

    Happy Easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...