Friday, November 28, 2014

A Few Fun Finds

Gentle  Friends, last Saturday was a fun day running around, no Estate sales and not much that caught my interest.....
..... I did find an older copy of "A Visit from St. Nicholas" or as it is more commonly know as "The night before Christmas" - love this poem, I also found a really unusual urn shaped Gullah sweet grass basket  
- and - we stopped into Buttons, on 24th Street, and checked out the Christmas stuff, I picked up one of the handmade Clove flavoured candy canes.
________________

That's about it for today.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

7 comments:

  1. That urn shaped basket is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great little treasures. That is a great basket. It would look wonderful filled with cedar and holly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting finds ... love the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the art in that St. Nick book is great! :) and a clove candy cane...I bet that is interesting!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...